Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV, GETTR, Truth Social
Joe Biden announced Tuesday that the U.S. will be sending another $625 million in military assistance to Ukraine. The new figure brings the total amount of U.S. support for Ukraine to over $17.5 billion, most of which was provided after Russia invaded on February 24.
While Biden promised Ukrainian President, Volodymir Zelensky on Tuesday that the U.S. will, “continue supporting Ukraine as it defends itself from Russian aggression for as long as it takes” he continues to empty the country’s military reserves as much of the promised military aid is to come directly from U.S. stockpiles.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
The most recent package to Ukraine includes:
- 16 155mm Howitzers
- Claymore anti-personnel munitions
- 4 HIMAR rocket systems
- 200 MAXXPro Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles
- Hundreds of thousands of ammunition rounds
The 4 HIMAR rocket systems bring the total provided from U.S. stockpiles to 20, while the Biden administration has promised to send another 18 systems directly from manufacturers.
On Tuesday, Zelensky Tweeted his thanks for what he referred to as “substantial support.”
Meanwhile, as Biden is making deals with Ukraine to send billions of dollars worth of aid, Americans are struggling with rising gas prices, food shortages, an endless stream of illegal migrants, and crushing inflation.
- Congress Discloses Stop-Gap Spending Bill: Includes More Than $12 Billion In Aid For Ukraine
- Putin Announces Partial Mobilization of 300,000 Reservists In Escalation Of War On Ukraine: Accuses West Of Wanting To “Destroy” Russia