Reports of a Russian unit specializing in nuclear weapons being deployed for a possible test of an underwater nuclear device, or even use of a tactical device in the conflict, have surfaced.
Below is verbiage from the intelligence firm Inkerman. The video below is from a source inside Russia of special forces being bused to deploy with this unit, escorted by police.
The soldier says, “Don’t worry, everything is going to be ok”.
- On 04 October 2022, a Russian convoy transporting equipment for Russia’s nuclear weapons programme has sparked fears that Vladimir Putin could be preparing a test to send a “signal to the West”.
- A train operated by the secretive nuclear division and linked to the 12th main directorate of the Russian ministry of defence was spotted in central Russia heading towards the front line in Ukraine.
- A pro-Russian Telegram channel shared footage showing the large freight convoy hauling upgraded armoured personnel carriers (APCs) and other equipment.
- It comes after reports emerged that NATO had sent intelligence reports to its members and allies alerting them to the fact that Russia is expected to test its nuclear-capable torpedo drone Poseidon, possibly in the Black Sea, which it controls.
- According to Pentagon officials, the US is considering how to respond to a range of potential scenarios, including fears that Russians could use tactical nuclear weapons.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
- BOOK REVIEW: The Invisible Walls Of Dannemora
- Who Gains From The Pipeline Explosion? The Globalists Do — They Want Escalated War And Destruction, Have Unlimited Resources