KYIV – President Zelenskyi has just posted a video in which he warns about an upcoming explosion at the Zaporizzhya Nuclear Power Station.
Here is the direct speech from the President of Ukraine:
“As for the situation at the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. The whole world must now realize that common security depends entirely on global attention to the actions of the occupiers at the plant. Russia must clearly realize that the world sees what scenarios terrorists are preparing for, and the world is ready to respond.
Radiation is a threat to everyone in the world, and the nuclear power plant must be fully protected from any radiation incidents. Different countries have their own intelligence and other capabilities to know exactly what is going on and who is to blame.
Now we have information from our intelligence that the Russian troops have placed objects resembling explosives on the roof of several power units of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. Perhaps to simulate an attack on the plant. Perhaps they have some other scenario. But in any case, the world sees – can’t but see – that the only source of danger to the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant is Russia and no one else.
Unfortunately, there was no timely and large-scale response to the terrorist attack on the Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant. And this may incite the Kremlin to commit new evil. It is the responsibility of everyone in the world to stop it, no one can stand aside, as radiation affects everyone.”
We would like to point your attention to the following facts and information:
- The Ukrainian government has been talking about the upcoming catastrophe for more than 6 months already
- No evacuation plans exist, at least, none have been shown anywhere.
- No evacuation tactics of the population have been discussed openly on the public
- The government of Ukraine issued a warning not to buy too much of iodine 2 weeks ago in June.
- The government of Ukraine issued and showed on the TV channel an animated cartoon showing a man hiding in a car in the case the nuclear explosion happens.
- Podolyak, a former journalist, currently a spokesperson and an advisor for President Zelenskyi accused IAEA Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi of, quoting: “creating a clownade and doing nothing on the case with the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.”
- According to public sources from Ukraine, the Russians have let go some personnel from the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, also, the Russians have taken some troops from the station (but the amount is unknown).
8. The TV channels remaining in Ukraine have shown the Video about the Nuclear Alarm.
Literally, they told the population that in the case the station blows up – the church bells will ring aloud. Previously, last week (4th week of June), the Head of Zaporizzhya Military Civilian Administration said in the interview that in the case the station blows up, the population is recommended, quoting: “Just close the windows”.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
9. Famous TV Doctor, Kids’ Pediatrician, a former advisor to President Zelenskyi (we won’t say his name for no advertisement policy) claimed on July 3d, 2023, quoting: “don’t need to take iodine, because, the reactors have been halted in 2022”. We will not comment on this recommendations or the policies of the nuclear power station security protocols. Please, decipher this message yourself or research additionally. We would like to point out that the sentences “the station is not working” has a very different meaning from the sentence “the nuclear power reactors have been halted, the nuclear fuel has been taken out and is everything is safe”. We would like to point out that the doctor should not be an expert on the security of the nuclear power stations.
We hope for all parties involved in the security of the station to block plans for the explosions.
We would like to ask the government of Ukraine to evacuate the villages and the cities near the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
We would like to point out that despite many warnings before the war and many warnings of attacks during the on-going war, the government of Ukraine didn’t evacuate the residents to prevent civilian losses. We would like to question why there is no evacuation despite the imminent risks accumulating with the potential explosion on the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant.
- Globalists Launch New Assault On MEK In Albania and France
- Four Balkan Nations Pledge Total Subservience To Brussels
- Dodik Moves To Protect Republika Srpska From Soros Interference