Please follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, GabTV, Truth Social, Gettr, Twitter
Over 10,000 people turned out for a massive protest in Paris against France’s NATO and EU membership, and calling for an end to military aid for Ukraine. This is the second straight weekend of protests organized by the Les Patriotes party, a Gaullist party, led by Florian Philippot, who personally attended the rally in Paris.
‘NO AD’ subscription for CDM! Sign up here and support real investigative journalism and help save the republic!‘
The event called the National March for Peace drew a larger crowd than the previous weekend, but has largely been ignored by the mainstream media. According to the organizers, smaller-scale anti-NATO protests were also held in 30 cities and towns across France.
Protesters carried a large banner with the words “For Peace” and signs reading “No to World War III” and “Out of NATO” as they marched through the streets of Paris. Following the march, Philippot and his supporters held a rally calling for a “Frexit,” the withdrawal of France from both NATO and the EU, and an immediate end to military support for Ukraine. The protesters chanted “Macron dégage! [Macron get out!]” and “Frexit.”
- Russia to UN: Ukraine Conflict Is A “War With The West For Survival”
- Hundreds Gather In Washington To Protest War In Ukraine
- Romanian Government Shuts Down Debate Over Ukrainian Violations Of International Treaties On Danube Delta
“Joe Biden vows to fight Putin to the last Ukranian.”
Here’s your peace plan…which is the best Ukraine is gonna get:
1. Everything east of the Dnieper River plus Odessa and Crimea forever belong to Russia
2. Kiev is now Russian, as will be their leader
3. All energy production and transportation in Ukraine will now belong to Russia
4. No NATO or EU membership for what’s left of Ukraine, now or ever
5. Any country that shares a border with Russia, and now Ukraine, and is NATO…your theater ballistic nuclear capable missiles (i.e. AEGIS Ashore) are an existential threat to Russia and will be dealt with as such unless removed.
6. Any NATO country that wishes to end their NATO membership will sign a pact with Russia, and will benefit with long term energy and trade contracts with Russia
Those are the terms.
Yes – get France out of NATO….and us (the US) also! Let the Europeans worry about Putin and his agression. The Europeans have been freeloading off of the US for decades – let them handle it. Western Europe contains two nuclear-armed nations, and 4 of the world’s 10 largest economies. Of course they are able to defend themselves – they once ruled the world, for god’s sake.
No European ever free-loaded off the USA, that is patent nonsense. Germany is not only militarily and politically totally occupied, they also, since 1945 (!!) pay for their own occupation. It is obscene.
Unfortunatelly Yes, and USA did same with Japan! I think this 2 counries sustain half of USA economy.
Higher changes need to take place for really free the countries, and highest changes to free the people from multicompanies slavery!