Tsarizm did not report on this incident immediately like the rest of the media as we were skeptical…that patience has born fruit…
The world was on fire over the last few days regarding an alleged attack on a ‘maternity ward’ at a hospital in Mariupol, Ukraine. The city is located in the middle of the ‘land bridge’ from Russia to the Crimean peninsula and a primary target for capture by the Russian armed forces in the Ukrainian conflict.
Here is what we know at Tsarizm so far on the attack itself.
- The attack on the structure was real and was most likely a medical facility. However, it is highly likely that no civilians were at the facility.
- Russia insists the facility was under the control of the Azov Battalion, a ‘nationalist’ Ukrainian brigade with sympathy to the Nazi ideology.
- The photos from the ‘attack on civilians’ were likely staged – see the evidence below.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke to the situation.
CDMedia is being targeted and obviously too effective! We need your support to put more reporters in the field! Help us here!
- Russia To Consider Strategic Default On Foreign Debt And Repay In Rubles
- A UKRAINIAN AMERICAN’S OVERVIEW OF THE RUSSIA/UKRAINE CONFLICT…THE WAR EXPLAINED IN 11 MINUTES