As the wreckage from the corrupt machinations of the American Deep State still reverberate through the halls of power in Kyiv, China is moving in to fill the power vacuum that Joe Biden and Obama’s minions in the State Department created through their destructive behavior. Beijing is attempting to remove U.S. influence from the country.
The Telegram channel Legitimacy opined on the relationship between Kyiv and Beijing:
Our source reports that the president was discussing with Chinese representatives the question of whether Ukraine will be able to get an “urgent” loan from the PRC if necessary.
So far this question has simply been discussed as an “opportunity” if necessary. Investment issues were also discussed. China intends to continue investing in Ukrainian projects (in energy, food industry, infrastructure). China is becoming a strategic economic partner of Ukraine.
The other day, a telephone conversation took place between Andrei Yermak and the Ambassador of Ukraine to China, Sergei Kamyshev.
On behalf of President Zelensky, Yermak posed three main tasks for Kamyshev:
- Negotiate a possible emergency loan from China to Ukraine. We are talking about a credit line for a period of 2 years and a total amount of $ 5 billion.
- Consider the possibility of concluding a contract for the supply of future grain crops from Ukraine on a scale of up to 10 million tons. These are wheat, corn, barley.
- Talk with the Ministry of Health of China on the possibility of sending up to 200 experienced doctors who went through an epidemic in Wuhan and other provinces of the PRC to Ukraine.
P.S. Sergey Kamyshev flew to China on February 27. But he has no need to adapt, since he was already an ambassador to China in 2004-2009.
Local media also is reporting on aid flying in from China to help in the Chinese coronavirus outbreak.
A cargo aircraft from Kazakhstan-based SCAT Airlines has landed at Kyiv Boryspil International Airport delivering another batch of medical supplies to combat the spread of the coronavirus. This delivery came from Xiamen, a southeastern Chinese port city of 3.5 million.
The aircraft delivered 300,000 respiratory protective masks, 35,00 protective suits, 1.8 million medical masks and other means of protection, according to the President’s Office of Ukraine, reported The Kyiv Post.
In addition, 100,000 PCR tests will arrive at night by another flight.
- Ukrainian Startup To 3D Print Parts For Ventilators Used For COVID-19 Patients
- Kremlin Knows Hell Is Coming…The People Don’t