As Russian troops withdraw from portions of Kyiv Oblast, images of possible war crimes are being spread by Ukrainian authorities. We have no way to verify if these people were killed by the Russian armed forces, but we are reporting what is making international news.
- Bodies have been found on the streets, shot in the head, with hands tied behind the back
- Mass grave found near Bucha (near Kyiv) with upwards of 280 civilians
- Several naked female bodies found that had been attempted to be burned
- In Motyzhyn, the bodies of the village leader, Olha Sukhenko who was reportedly abducted with her husband and son in March 2022, by Russian troops, were discovered with apparent signs of torture.
An alternative version of events…
The Global Media Company Funded By The Common Man! You Won’t Get Anywhere Else What You Get From CDMedia! Donate!
- Open letter To LTG Darryl Williams, 60th Superintendent Of The United States Military Academy
- The Virtue Of Neutrality: Resist Pressure To Choose Sides In The Ukraine-Russia Crisis