Tsarizm
Eastern Europe

Russia Names Suspect Behind Moscow Shooting, Says Death Toll Now Two

Russia Names Suspect Behind Moscow Shooting, Says Death Toll Now Two
Screenshot Youtube

Russian investigators have identified a man who opened fire on the Moscow headquarters of the Federal Security Service (FSB) as Yevgeny Minyurov, a 39-year-old former security guard.

Russia’s Investigative Committee made the announcement on December 20 after searching his home earlier that day and questioning his neighbors…

To read more visit RFERL.

Related articles

The Battle Over Nord Stream II

Tsarizm Staff

Putin Introduces His Furry Friend To Japanese Delegation

Tsarizm Staff

Russia’s Naval Strategy In the Mediterranean

Tsarizm Staff

Leave a Comment

Subscribe to our evening newsletter to stay informed during these challenging times!!

Clicky