KYIV – Just 2 months after his appointment as new Minister of Defense in Ukraine, Rustem Umerov is signing orders to fire top-ranking generals without agreement with the Chief Commander of the Ukrainian Armed Forces General Zaluzhnyi.
Umerov and Zelensky fired General Victor Khorenko, the Head of Special Forces, a combat general, last week.
This situation is awkward as it can possibly get. The Chief Commander of the Armed Forces doesn’t have command of his generals and the Chief of Staff. A civilian, not a military, newly appointed Minister of Defense, new corruptioner in a line of corrupt ministers fires military generals in the army who have proven to be war time leaders.
Our conclusion is:
Zelensky and Yermak have established a dictatorship in Kyiv, throwing the country into illegitimate and unconstitutional state and conflict. Yermak tried to control General Zaluzhny and obtain his withdrawal from presidential elections, but General Zaluzhny declined to submit to the head of secretariat Yermak who is an FSB-agent and a double agent.
Thus, Mr. Yermak initiated a series of dismissals in the Chief of Staff of the Army and orchestrates conflicts in the Army.
Who is next in line for dismissal from the Chief of Staff and the Position of the Chief Commander? We see that General Zaluzhny is the next candidate to be dismissed by the Zelensky Regime.
The Ministry of Defense is considering the dismissal of 3 other commanders, according to multiple public sources in Ukraine that posted the news recently.
It is reported that Defense Minister Umerov is preparing proposals for dismissal:
- Commander of the United Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Sergei Naev (may become one of the main defendants in the case that concerns the defense of the Kherson region in 2022);
- Commander of the Operational-Strategic Group of Troops “Tavria” Alexander Tarnavsky (reasons not reported);
- Commander of the Medical Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Tatyana Ostashchenko.
- American Female Member Of Israeli Police Killed Oct 7th Buried With Honors
- Reality Sinks In – War Is Ugly (Part 1)